Posted on 27 Nov 2019
ICG has been producing great creative from a converted barn in Lancashire for the last 25 years!
As we celebrate our big anniversary, we’re also delighted to be celebrating Lancashire Day in 2019.
Not surprisingly, we’re a team from all over the red rose county – Chorley, Lancaster, Nelson, Blackpool, St Annes, Blackburn, Lytham and Preston.
From the rolling hills of East Lancashire to the sandy beaches of Blackpool and the Fylde, we support a number of locally based clients such as Blackpool Zoo, The Mall Blackburn, Walton Summit Trucks, Apollo Energy, EPSL Educational Printing, Roland Robinson Fentons Solicitors, Freightlink and Huntapac.
What we love about Lancashire
- Lancastrians are known for their big hearts, compassionate nature and cheery disposition.
- Lancashire phrases – ‘eh up’ ‘al’right chuck/cocker’, ‘it’ll be reete’, ‘flippen’eck’, ‘once every Preston Guild’
- Lancashire hotpot, butter pie, Chorley cakes
- Beautiful scenery– Morecambe Bay, Pendle Hill, Trough of Bowland.
- Iconic landmarks - Lancaster Castle, Darwen Tower, Blackpool Tower, Harris Museum, Singing Ringing Tree, Salmesbury Hall, Blackburn Cathedral.
Today the county comes together to celebrate, share your support using #LancashireDay