Posted on 20 Oct 2016
Whether you like it or not, Christmas is firmly on the horizon and now's the time to start planning for it.
With our design studio already awash with creative Christmas marketing campaigns for clients in various sectors from retail to financial, we can produce creative on everything from bespoke Christmas cards to promotional gifts and literature.
Check out our top tips and advice for festive planning and the end of year countdown:
· Allow up to four weeks for production of long lead items such as bespoke branded calendars and gifts
· Factor in your own delivery times for distribution
· Christmas cards can be printed digitally and produced relatively quickly
· For mass Christmas mail outs, check your database is cleansed and up to date
· Printers traditionally close during Christmas with early deadlines from mid December
· Expect pressure on delivery slots with couriers
· Plan your digital greetings with your office opening times and availability
· Hit the ground running in January by planning 2017 marketing activity now
For help with your festive marketing, give us a call on 01772 679383 or drop our Creative Director, Simon, a line at firstname.lastname@example.org