Cookies enable us to identify how you use our website and/or which device you are using and are important to improve your experience on icg.agency.
We use the following types of cookies
- Strictly Necessary cookies let you move around the website and use essential features such as our searches and our logged-in areas.
- Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website such as the pages you visit.
- Functionality cookies are used to provide our core services or to save settings.
- Targeting cookies are deployed by third parties, such as social media platforms and our advertising partners. They may subsequently use information about your visit to target you with advertising that you may be interested in, on this and other websites.
Cookies used on the website
- osano_consentmanager_uuid - Used to store a user’s unique identifier so their cookie consent preferences can be managed. These cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. 1 Year
- osano_consentmanager_expdate - Used to identify when a user’s cookie consent expires (when our website needs to ask for that consent again). These cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. 1 Year
- laravel_session (1) -Identifies a session instance for a user
- XSRF-TOKEN (1) - Protects the website from cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks.
- acceptancecookie (3) - Enables users to accept our cookie statement once every year.
- __utma (2) - Keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.
- __utmb and __utmc (2) - Google Analytics: work together to calculate how long a visit takes (start and finish time stamps).
- __utmt (2) - Google Analytics: controls the request rate.
- __utmz (4) - Google Analytics: uses this to track where the visitor came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked on, what keyword was used, and where they were in the world when they accessed a website.
The website aboutcookies.org gives you detailed step by step guidance on how to control and delete cookies depending on your browser type. You can adjust your browser settings to your preferred level of protection. The list below provides links to privacy controls for third-party websites that deliver cookies via our website within advertisements or widgets.